CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
1. Lucknow Cabs reserves the right of refusing delivery of the Vehicle to the User or to cancel a reservation made by the User for the reasons as stated in the Lucknow Cabs terms and Conditions Policy.
2. In an event wherein cancellation is done by Lucknow Cabs for reasons other than mentioned on Cancellation and Reschedule policy, Lucknow Cabs shall refund the booking amount. Lucknow Cabs cannot be held liable for cancellations due to fog, earthquake, floods, fire, riots, strike or circumstances beyond its control and in such cases, only booking amount will be refunded. Lucknow Cabs shall in all such cases endeavor to inform the User about such cancellation together with reasons thereof at the earliest. Parties hereby agree that under no circumstance the liability of Lucknow Cabs shall exceed the Vehicle rental charges.
3. In an event wherein cancellation is done by Lucknow Cabs due to unforeseen circumstances, Lucknow Cabs will Endeavour to provide the User with an alternate vehicle from the list of available vehicles at that given point of time. In the event where the tariff for the alternate vehicle is higher than the one reserved by the User, the reservation for the alternate vehicle, shall not be deemed to be confirmed until the User accepts the revised tariff. In the event, where the tariff for the alternate vehicle is lower than the one reserved by the User, the difference in final tariff will be reimbursed to the User.
4. In case of daily rental, if the booking is cancelled 24(Twenty Four) hours prior to the scheduled pick up time, 20% of the Total Trip cost as cancellation charges will be applied.
If the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled pick up time, 50 (Fifty) percent of the Total Trip cost will be charged and if booking is cancelled on pick up time, it will be treated as no show and no amount will be refunded.
5. There shall be no refund on cancellation of Vehicles under hourly rental.
6. In case of no show, no amount will be refunded to the User. For the avoidance of doubt a no show shall mean the event wherein the User does not claim delivery of the Vehicle within 4 (Four) hours of the pre-decided delivery time.
7. No modifications in the reservation by the User are permitted later than 3 (Three) hours before the Vehicle pickup or delivery time, as the case may be. Permitted modifications, along with the charges applicable on such modifications, shall be as mentioned in the Lucknow Cabs cancelation and reschedule